Guys! Welcome to a space created just for you to connect with like-minded men entrepreneurs and business professionals to share in the discussion on best practices and strategies on life and business.
Each month, join Tom Gammon, founder of 7 Simple Things, for a roundtable and mastermind discussion every 4th Monday in collaboration with the HIVE at Phoenix’s Burton Barr Library from 10am to 11:30am.
10am to 10:30am – Welcome, introductions and announcements
10:30am to 11am – Roundtable discussion on a business topic
11am to 11:30am – Open Q&A mastermind, closing thought, meeting ends
Guests are welcome to attend a total of two times before being asked to officially join the group.
Stay connected to the Guys’ Insight Exchange by joining our group on LinkedIn. We encourage you to invite other guys you know to get involved and share the group, too.
Become an official member of the Guys’ Insight Exchange. Benefits include:
* A complimentary welcome coffee with Tisha Marie Pelletier and Tom Gammon
* A complimentary Business Strategy Session with Tisha Marie Enterprises
* Access to all live and virtual Guys’ Insight Exchange masterminds (more added soon)
* Access to all Networking360 Social Mixers throughout Arizona to expand your network ($60 monthly value)
* Access to Social Connect Mixers hosted by Tisha Marie Enterprises
* Monthly Lunch & Learn Educational Webinars on a variety of business topics
* Member directory profile
* Marketing opportunities to share your business
* Full access to our resources pages which includes archived webinars, helpful tips, free tools, blogs, websites and more to help you better navigate through life and business
* Countless member discounts of up to 50% off including free training and tech support from sponsor Microsoft in Chandler and use of their 60-person training facility equipped with all your AV needs (Email Tisha for details, Arizona members only)
* Discounts of up to 15% off on services and events by Tisha Marie Enterprises
* Affiliate program – Refer a guy to the group and receive $5/month for the lifetime of his membership in the Exchange