Ready to meet business professionals and startups like you in a business casual, social environment where there is no judgment, no clicks, and no business cards thrown at you? Just good conversation and learning from other entrepreneurs like you?
Introducing a new event concept coming to the Valley – the Social Connect Business Happy Hour designed for startups and business professionals to create more meaningful connections, engage, learn from one another and support a local nonprofit happening every third Wednesday at the Three Wiseman in Scottsdale from 5pm to 8pm.
Who is this event is designed for?
* Founders and startups of their own “unique” businesses
* Business professionals, executive directors of nonprofits, C-level/C-suite executives
* Like-minded people looking to create and cultivate better working relationships
Cost: $20/person (space limited; must pre-register to ensure your spot in)
* Invaluable and meaningful connections
* Success over Struggle Speaker Panel where three executives/founders share their biggest fail, how they overcame it and life lessons
* A list of all contacts in the room that night to follow up with and connect via LinkedIn
* Light hors d’ oeuvres courtesy of Three Wisemen
* $5 cocktails
* 10% off your food tab that night at Three Wisemen
* Access to a private LinkedIn Group (Social Connect for Business Professionals) to continue the conversation and stay up to date on the business scene in Arizona
Social Connect Do’s:
Our mission with this event is to create an environment where like-minded entrepreneurs and business professionals come to connect, learn, engage, not to be sold to or recruited. In an effort to preserve the quality of the event, we’ve come up with a handful of do’s to ensure you get the most out of your Social Connect experience.
1. Own your insecurities, doubts and fears. There is absolutely no judgment here.
2. Grow your connections, not your pipeline.
3. Intend to offer support and learn from one another, not hand out business cards. In fact, there is no need for business card passing. Everyone will receive a list of names of who was in the room that night following the event.
4. Be open and honest. You’re not here to recruit and sell.
5. Have genuine personal conversations, not 30-second elevator pitches, where you actually get to know the person you’re talking to.
6. Promote yourself and what you stand for, not your business.
Meet Our Nonprofit for the Month:
Support our mission to help nonprofit, CO+HOOTS, through our 50/50 raffle. In return for your generosity, you’ll receive an email with a promo code for a future event, and be entered into a drawing that night to receive your next ticket on us!
Save the date and join us for our next one:
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
5pm to 8pm
7323 E Shoeman Ln
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Meet our Success over Struggle Speaker Panel for July 18th!
Read what our guests have to say about the Social Connect:
"Thank you for the invite, it was refreshing and inspiring and I am so glad I attended. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. I know this sounds cliche but it rings true to me. There is a reason why you were one of our guest speakers at the Women in Business mentorship meeting, where I recently took a leap of faith to be a part of. I have had a wonderful year of personal growth and excited to begin my next adventure.
In today’s environment you don’t meet many people that are selfless, I find them to be a rare these days, (at least in my experiences). In the short time connecting with you, I have seen this shine through. You can hear it your storytelling and yesterday in that moment when you knew my last name and the name of my plus one. I was taken by surprise and impressed-all in the the same instance. This gesture was the embodiment of care. The kind of care that cannot be taught but simply lives within ones spirit.
Congrats to you and Brandon for your launch of genuine connection!"
- Nora Berry
"Hey Tisha, just wanted to say thanks for putting together that networking event last night. It was a refreshing change of pace to have an event where everyone seemed more genuine and not just trying to pitch their services! Looking forward to attending more events like that in the future."
- Dan Bergano
"Thank you for organizing the Social Connect Event last Wed. I met several interesting people and gained some great advice. Most interestingly was my conversation with Tim. Couldn't have done this without you #grateful looking forward to the next one!"
- Monica Baird