Ready to meet business professionals and entrepreneurs like you in a business casual, social environment where there is no judgment, no clicks, and zero 30-second pitches or business cards?
The quarterly Social Connect PHX Business Happy Hour is designed for business professionals to create more meaningful connections, engage, and support a local nonprofit.
Who is this event designed for?
* Founders of their own “unique” businesses, aspiring entrepreneurs
* Business professionals, executive directors of nonprofits, C-level/C-suite executives
* Like-minded people looking to create and cultivate better working relationships
Cost: $20/person, $35 for you and a friend (save $5) and $25 day of and at the door; Registration required
* Valuable and meaningful connections
* Light appetizers courtesy of Chef Rob Brown
* Desserts courtesy of sponsor The Plant Base, LLC
* All photos from the event courtesy of sponsor Imaginist Studio and a list of all contacts in the room to follow up and connect with (emailed within 72 hours following the event)
Social Connect Do’s:
Our mission with this event is to create an environment where like-minded entrepreneurs and business professionals come to connect, not to be sold to or recruited. In an effort to preserve the quality of the event, we’ve come up with a handful of do’s to ensure you get the most out of your Social Connect PHX experience.
1. Own your insecurities, doubts and fears. There is absolutely no judgment here.
2. Grow your connections, not your pipeline.
3. Intend to offer support and learn from one another, not hand out business cards. In fact, there is no need for business card passing. Everyone will receive a list of names of who was in the room that night following the event.
4. Be open and honest. You’re not here to recruit and sell.
5. Have genuine personal conversations (no date requests and no 30-second elevator pitches please), where you actually get to know the person you’re talking to.
6. Promote yourself and what you stand for, not your business.
February 8, 2023
4pm to 6pm
Quart Haus in Chandler
201 S. Washington St.
Chandler, AZ 85225
Nonprofit of the Night:
Live & Learn is a non profit organization for women that was founded in 2012 to empower women in the Phoenix-metro area. It began as an initiative of the Arizona Foundation for Women and became an independent organization in 2015. Live & Learn continues to grow every year to meet the financial education needs and career training for women in our community. Its mission is to empower women to break the cycle of generational poverty. Learn more at liveandlearnaz.org
Social Connect PHX hosted and sponsored by:
Read what our guests say about the Social Connect PHX Happy Hour:
"Kudos to Tisha Marie Pelletier for championing this unique get-together concept! This was my first event, didn't know anyone, and walked away really enjoying the differentiated conversations I had. Look forward to the next one!"
- Ariella LaBell
"Tisha Marie Pelletier has created an awesome, rewarding and reaffirming opportunity for entrepreneurs and small businesses to share ideas, struggles and successes to benefit all of us. I'm already looking forward to the next one!"
- Kyle Timmons
"This was a great meeting put together by Tisha. Thank you for your passion to connect people. This is one of five meetings that I’ve had with people I’ve met from the different events that you’ve had. All of us are like-minded business people wanting to support one another. This would not of happened without you and I really appreciate it. Look forward to the next Social Connect event."
- Cricket Barrientos
"Thank you for the invite, it was refreshing and inspiring and I am so glad I attended. I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason. I know this sounds cliche but it rings true to me. There is a reason why you were one of our guest speakers at the Women in Business mentorship meeting, where I recently took a leap of faith to be a part of. I have had a wonderful year of personal growth and excited to begin my next adventure.
In today’s environment you don’t meet many people that are selfless, I find them to be a rare these days, (at least in my experiences). In the short time connecting with you, I have seen this shine through. You can hear it your storytelling and yesterday in that moment when you knew my last name and the name of my plus one. I was taken by surprise and impressed-all in the the same instance. This gesture was the embodiment of care. The kind of care that cannot be taught but simply lives within ones spirit.
Congrats to you for your launch of genuine connection!"
- Nora Berry
"Hey Tisha, just wanted to say thanks for putting together that networking event last night. It was a refreshing change of pace to have an event where everyone seemed more genuine and not just trying to pitch their services! Looking forward to attending more events like that in the future."
- Dan Bergano
"Thank you for organizing the Social Connect Event! I met several interesting people and gained some great advice. Couldn't have done this without you. Grateful. Looking forward to the next one!"
- Monica Baird