Ready to meet business professionals and startups like you in a business casual, social environment where there is no judgment, no clicks, and no business cards thrown at you? Just good conversation and learning from other entrepreneurs like you?
Introducing a new event concept coming to the Valley – the Social Connect Business Happy Hour designed for startups and business professionals to create more meaningful connections, engage, learn from one another and support a local nonprofit happening every third Wednesday at the Three Wiseman in Scottsdale from 5pm to 8pm.
Who is this event is designed for?
* Founders and startups of their own “unique” businesses
* Business professionals, executive directors of nonprofits, C-level/C-suite executives
* Like-minded people looking to create and cultivate better working relationships
Cost: $20/person (limited to 150 people max; must pre-register to ensure your spot in)
* Invaluable and meaningful connections
* Success over Struggle Speaker Panel where three executives/founders share their biggest fail, how they overcame it and life lessons
* A list of all contacts in the room that night to follow up with and connect via LinkedIn
* Light hors d’ oeuvres courtesy of Three Wisemen
* $1 beers
* 10% off your food tab that night at Three Wisemen
* Access to a private LinkedIn Group (Social Connect for Business Professionals) to continue the conversation and stay up to date on the business scene in Arizona
Social Connect Do’s:
Our mission with this event is to create an environment where like-minded entrepreneurs and business professionals come to connect, learn, engage, not to be sold to or recruited. In an effort to preserve the quality of the event, we’ve come up with a handful of do’s to ensure you get the most out of your Social Connect experience.
1. Own your insecurities, doubts and fears. There is absolutely no judgment here.
2. Grow your connections, not your pipeline.
3. Intend to offer support and learn from one another, not hand out business cards. In fact, there is no need for business card passing. Everyone will receive a list of names of who was in the room that night following the event.
4. Be open and honest. You’re not here to recruit and sell.
5. Have genuine personal conversations, not 30-second elevator pitches, where you actually get to know the person you’re talking to.
6. Promote yourself and what you stand for, not your business.
Meet Our Nonprofit for the Month:
Support our mission to help Phoenix nonprofit the Joy Bus through our 50/50 raffle and donations. The Joy Bus’ sole purpose is to relieve the daily struggles of homebound cancer patients with a fresh Chef Inspired meal and a friendly face. In return for your generosity, you’ll receive an email with a promo code for a future event, and be entered into a drawing that night to receive your next ticket on us!
Save the date and join us:
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
5pm to 8pm
7323 E Shoeman Ln
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Meet our Success over Struggle Speaker Panel for May 16th!