Thank you for your interest in my Startup Business Grant and in-kind resources to support you and your business. For the past five years, my company has awarded well over $10,000 in combined monetary and in-kind donations, with special thanks to my sponsors, to small businesses and startups like you to jumpstart their success. I often get the question, “Why do you give a grant? Why do you personally invest in another’s business?” The simple answer? Because I want to.
I remember starting my business and feeling the added pressure due to lack of money and resources to fund my dream. After winning a grant back in 2010, it was then that I decided to continue paying it forward to another entrepreneur every year. Hence, the Startup Business Grant was born. I continue to personally fund this every single year with a little help from my friends, colleagues, and community because I love nothing more than to see startup entrepreneurs defy the status quo and succeed.
To get started, please see the details below. Applications must be received by March 15, 2018 to be considered and will be awarded during National Small Business Week in May 2018. Please note: The Startup Business Grant is open to U.S. based businesses only.
To be eligible for the grant, you must:
- Be an entrepreneur in the startup phase of your business.
- If awarded the grant, utilize the funds for business purposes only, and provide an itemized list of how the funds were allocated (i.e., printing, web design, trademark, promotional materials, etc.).
- Provide a written testimonial and photo to be used by Tisha Marie Enterprises to market and promote future grants.
- Reside in the U.S. and have a U.S. based business only.
The grant recipient will receive:
1. A check for $1,000 to use for business purposes only courtesy of Tisha Marie Enterprises and matching grant sponsor Tracy Diziere & Associates. (Special thanks to Shatha Barbour of Hera Hub, Charissa Dantas of Be Fearless on a Budget, and Melanie Brown of MELT Coaching for contributing their Gals’ Inspiration Hub referral incentive to this year’s grant fund.)
2. A Startup Support Package courtesy of the Microsoft Store in Chandler.
3. A complete Entrepreneur’s New Brand Package courtesy of Question Everything Studios to include a vision, mission statement, custom logo, tri-fold brochure and a basic website with SEO.
4. Five hours of virtual assistant services courtesy of GBY Solutions.
5. A spot to Samantha Riley’s Six-Figure Game Plan Online Program courtesy of Samantha Riley.
6. Accounting consultation courtesy of Mahkengine.
7. Legal consultation courtesy of Accelerate IP.
8. Social media consult courtesy of All-In-One Social Media.
9. A spot in the Startup Entrepreneur Academy online course courtesy of Tisha Marie Enterprises.
10. A premium logo package courtesy of Logojoy.
11. 500 business cards printed courtesy of Print Brand You.
Grant applications are due by March 15, 2018. The grant recipient will be notified in May 2018. Remember, from one grant recipient to another, you can’t win if you don’t at least try! To apply, fill out the form below.
As of now, grant applications have been pouring in left and right from startups all across the nation sharing their dreams and aspirations with me. Receiving your applications lights up my whole day and week. I cannot wait to award this year’s grant recipient come May. Best of luck to you on your entrepreneurial journey!
Please note: By filling out the grant application below, you are agreeing to opt-in to receive additional resources and announcements from Tisha Marie Enterprises. You may choose to unsubscribe at any time.
Special Thanks to My Matching Grant Sponsor
Special Thanks to My In-kind Sponsors